Brand New Replacement For 65W 19V 3.42A Toshiba PA3714U-1ACA AC Adapter/Power Supply/Charger With Laptop Cord.
- Input: AC100-240V
- Output: DC19V 3.42A
- Power: 65W
- Connecter size: 5.5*2.5mm
- Item Includes: AC Adapter and Power Cord For Your Country
Our Price : AU$
- Availability: In stock
- Condition: Brand New
- Warranty: 1-Year Warranty | 60-Day Money Back
- Compatible Brand:For Toshiba
- Condition:Brand New 100% OEM compatible
- Certification:CE CCC FCC ROHS
This is a New Rpelacement For Toshiba PA3714U-1ACA AC Adapter Power Supply for the following notebooks / laptops:
Toshiba Satellite A110, Toshiba Satellite A80, Toshiba Satellite A85, Toshiba Satellite L10, Toshiba Satellite L15, Toshiba Satellite L20, Toshiba Satellite L25, Toshiba Satellite M30X, Toshiba Satellite M35X
See the Label on the bottom of your Laptop to determine which AC Adapter your Laptop uses.
The For Toshiba PA3714U-1ACA Charger is also Compatible Part Numbers: Replacement For :Toshiba PA3396U-1ACA, Toshiba SADP-65KB, Toshiba PA3714U-1ACA, Toshiba PA3714U, Toshiba PA3396U, Toshiba PA3396E, Toshiba PA3396E-1ACA, Toshiba PA3467E, Toshiba PA3467E-1ACA, Toshiba PA3714E-1AC3, Toshiba PA3917U-1ACA, Toshiba PA3917E-1ACA, Toshiba PA-1650-21, Toshiba PA-1650-22, Toshiba ADP-65JH AB, Toshiba ADP-65JH BB, Toshiba PA3917E-1AC3
The Adapter is a 65W rated power supply and replaces toshiba pa3714u-1aca laptop charger. Designed to meet Toshiba's original specifications. The Replacement Toshiba AC Adapter is designed to be 100% manufacturer compatible and will meet OEM specifications.
- Brand new components
- Original standard designed
- Sufficient output power
- Small output voltage ripple
- High accuracy of output voltage
- Smart device surge protection ,OVP ,OCP ,SCP
- Strong built for heavy duty and long usage performance
- Triple tests before packing ensure the reliable quality
Here are some tips for better maintenance of AC Adapter.
- Always put first the DC output plug into the laptop's power jack before putting the input plug on the power outlet. This is the correct method.
- Switch off the Laptop AC power adapters when you are not using the laptop to prevent overheating.
- Don't shake or knock the adapter. Improper handling may break the internal parts and circuit boards.
- Keep your adapter in a dry place with room temperature. Just like other electronic devices, adapter can get damage cause by high temperature.
- Avoid the metal tip of the adapter from getting in contact with other metal objects because it can cause short-circuiting. Your laptop might get damage when a short-circuited charger is used.
- Never pull the cord to detach the plug from the power outlet because the wire might be slashed or loosened.