Brand New Replacement For 120W 19V 6.3A Toshiba PA-1121-04 AC Adapter/Power Supply/Charger With Laptop Cord.
- Input: AC100-240V
- Output: DC19V 6.3A
- Power: 120W
- Connecter size: 5.5*2.5mm
- Item Includes: AC Adapter and Power Cord For Your Country
Our Price : AU$
- Availability: In stock
- Condition: Brand New
- Warranty: 1-Year Warranty | 60-Day Money Back
- Compatible Brand:For Toshiba
- Condition:Brand New 100% OEM compatible
- Certification:CE CCC FCC ROHS
This is a New Rpelacement For Toshiba PA-1121-04 AC Adapter Power Supply for the following notebooks / laptops:
Toshiba Satellite A60, Toshiba Satellite A65, Toshiba Satellite A70, Toshiba Satellite A75, Toshiba Satellite P30, Toshiba Satellite P35, Toshiba Satellite P25
See the Label on the bottom of your Laptop to determine which AC Adapter your Laptop uses.
The For Toshiba PA-1121-04 Charger is also Compatible Part Numbers: Replacement For :Toshiba PA3290U-2ACA, Toshiba PA3290E-2ACA, Toshiba PA3290U-3ACA, Toshiba PA3516U-1ACA, Toshiba PA3290E-3AC3, Toshiba PA3717U-1ACA, Toshiba API3AD01, Toshiba PA-1121-04, Toshiba PA-1121-08, Toshiba PA3290C-3AC3, Toshiba PA3381U-1ACA, Toshiba PA5083E-1AC3, Toshiba PA3290E-3ACA, Toshiba PA3381E-1ACA, Toshiba PA3717E-1AC3
The Adapter is a 120W rated power supply and replaces toshiba pa-1121-04 laptop charger. Designed to meet Toshiba's original specifications. The Replacement Toshiba AC Adapter is designed to be 100% manufacturer compatible and will meet OEM specifications.
- Brand new components
- Original standard designed
- Sufficient output power
- Small output voltage ripple
- High accuracy of output voltage
- Smart device surge protection ,OVP ,OCP ,SCP
- Strong built for heavy duty and long usage performance
- Triple tests before packing ensure the reliable quality
Here are some tips for better maintenance of AC Adapter.
- Always put first the DC output plug into the laptop's power jack before putting the input plug on the power outlet. This is the correct method.
- Switch off the Laptop AC power adapters when you are not using the laptop to prevent overheating.
- Don't shake or knock the adapter. Improper handling may break the internal parts and circuit boards.
- Keep your adapter in a dry place with room temperature. Just like other electronic devices, adapter can get damage cause by high temperature.
- Avoid the metal tip of the adapter from getting in contact with other metal objects because it can cause short-circuiting. Your laptop might get damage when a short-circuited charger is used.
- Never pull the cord to detach the plug from the power outlet because the wire might be slashed or loosened.