replacement laptop ac adapter
New Replacement For Sony ACDP-120E02 19.5V 6.2A 121W AC Power Adapter With Power Cord
Replacement For Sony ACDP-120E02 Adapter is rated at 19.5V 6.2A 121W.The high quality laptop charger for Sony ACDP-120E02 provides your laptop with safe and reliable power.It is over Charge protection, Voltage protection, Temperature protection, Short circuit protection, enjoys 1-Year Warranty,60-Day Money Back!
Brand New Replacement For 19.5V 6.2A 121W Sony ACDP-120E02 AC Adapter/Power Supply/Charger With Laptop Cord.
- Input: AC100-240V
- Output: DC19.5V 6.2A
- Power: 121W
- Connecter size: 6.5x4.4mm
- Item Includes: AC Adapter and Power Cord For Your Country
Our Price : AU$
- Availability: In stock
- Condition: Brand New
- Warranty: 1-Year Warranty | 60-Day Money Back
- Compatible Brand:For Sony
- Condition:Brand New 100% OEM compatible
- Certification:CE CCC FCC ROHS
Get power when you need it with a spare ACDP-120E02 AC Power adapter. The ACDP-120E02 Power Supply is specially designed for Sony LCD LED TV & Monitor, capable of delivery 120W of power. See the Label on the bottom of your Laptop to determine which AC Adapter your Laptop uses.
The For Sony ACDP-120E02 Charger is also Compatible Part Numbers: Replacement For :ACDP-120E01,
The Adapter is a 121W rated power supply and replaces Sony ACDP-120E02 laptop charger. Designed to meet Sony's original specifications. The Replacement Sony AC Adapter is designed to be 100% manufacturer compatible and will meet OEM specifications.
- Brand new components
- Original standard designed
- Sufficient output power
- Small output voltage ripple
- High accuracy of output voltage
- Smart device surge protection ,OVP ,OCP ,SCP
- Strong built for heavy duty and long usage performance
- Triple tests before packing ensure the reliable quality
Here are some tips for better maintenance of AC Adapter.
- Always put first the DC output plug into the laptop's power jack before putting the input plug on the power outlet. This is the correct method.
- Switch off the Laptop AC power adapters when you are not using the laptop to prevent overheating.
- Don't shake or knock the adapter. Improper handling may break the internal parts and circuit boards.
- Keep your adapter in a dry place with room temperature. Just like other electronic devices, adapter can get damage cause by high temperature.
- Avoid the metal tip of the adapter from getting in contact with other metal objects because it can cause short-circuiting. Your laptop might get damage when a short-circuited charger is used.
- Never pull the cord to detach the plug from the power outlet because the wire might be slashed or loosened.