Brand New Replacement For 40W 19V 2.1A Samsung Series 9 AC Adapter/Power Supply/Charger With Laptop Cord.
- Input: AC100-240V
- Output: DC19V 2.1A
- Power: 40W
- Connecter size: 3.0*1.0mm
- Item Includes: AC Adapter and Power Cord For Your Country
Our Price : AU$
- Availability: In stock
- Condition: Brand New
- Warranty: 1-Year Warranty | 60-Day Money Back
- Compatible Brand:For Samsung
- Condition:Brand New 100% OEM compatible
- Certification:CE CCC FCC ROHS
This is a New Rpelacement For Samsung Series 9 AC Adapter Power Supply for the following notebooks / laptops:
Samsung Series 3, Samsung Series 5, Samsung Series 7, Samsung Series 9
See the Label on the bottom of your Laptop to determine which AC Adapter your Laptop uses.
The For Samsung Series 9 Charger is also Compatible Part Numbers: Replacement For :Samsung AD-4109P, Samsung AA-PA2N40L, Samsung AD-4019W, Samsung BA44-00278A, Samsung AD-4019P, Samsung PA-1400-14, Samsung AA-PA3NS40_US, Samsung BA44-00279A, Samsung AA-PA2N40S, Samsung PA-1400-24, Samsung AD-4019SL, Samsung BA44-00272A
The Adapter is a 40W rated power supply and replaces samsung series 9 laptop charger. Designed to meet Samsung's original specifications. The Replacement Samsung AC Adapter is designed to be 100% manufacturer compatible and will meet OEM specifications.
- Brand new components
- Original standard designed
- Sufficient output power
- Small output voltage ripple
- High accuracy of output voltage
- Smart device surge protection ,OVP ,OCP ,SCP
- Strong built for heavy duty and long usage performance
- Triple tests before packing ensure the reliable quality
Here are some tips for better maintenance of AC Adapter.
- Always put first the DC output plug into the laptop's power jack before putting the input plug on the power outlet. This is the correct method.
- Switch off the Laptop AC power adapters when you are not using the laptop to prevent overheating.
- Don't shake or knock the adapter. Improper handling may break the internal parts and circuit boards.
- Keep your adapter in a dry place with room temperature. Just like other electronic devices, adapter can get damage cause by high temperature.
- Avoid the metal tip of the adapter from getting in contact with other metal objects because it can cause short-circuiting. Your laptop might get damage when a short-circuited charger is used.
- Never pull the cord to detach the plug from the power outlet because the wire might be slashed or loosened.