Brand New Replacement For 19.5V 3.33A 65W HP 677770-001 AC Adapter/Power Supply/Charger With Laptop Cord.
- Input: AC100-240V
- Output: DC19.5V 3.33A
- Power: 65W
- Connecter size: 4.8*1.7mm
- Item Includes: AC Adapter and Power Cord For Your Country
Our Price : AU$
- Availability: In stock
- Condition: Brand New
- Warranty: 1-Year Warranty | 60-Day Money Back
- Compatible Brand:For HP
- Condition:Brand New 100% OEM compatible
- Certification:CE CCC FCC ROHS
This is a New Rpelacement For HP 677770-001 AC Adapter Power Supply for the following notebooks / laptops:
HP Envy Sleekbook 4t-1000, HP Envy Ultrabook 4-1000, HP Envy TouchSmart 4 Sleekbook, HP Envy TouchSmart 4 Ultrabook, HP Envy 4-1105DX, HP Envy 4-1115DX, HP Envy 4-1000, HP Envy 6-1000, HP Envy Sleekbook 6z-1000, HP Envy 11T-G000, HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14, HP Envy Sleekbook 6t-1000, HP Envy 13-1000 Ultrabook, HP Envy Spectre XT Ultrabook 13t-2000, HP Envy Spectre XT Ultrabook 13-2000, HP Envy 14t-3100 SPECTRE, HP Envy 14-3000 SPECTRE Notebook PC
See the Label on the bottom of your Laptop to determine which AC Adapter your Laptop uses.
The For HP 677770-001 Charger is also Compatible Part Numbers: Replacement For :HP 677770-003, HP 677770-001, HP 613149-001, HP 677770-002, HP 613149-002, HP 613149-003, HP ADP-65HB FC, HP 693715-001
The Adapter is a 65W rated power supply and replaces hp 677770-001 laptop charger. Designed to meet HP's original specifications. The Replacement HP AC Adapter is designed to be 100% manufacturer compatible and will meet OEM specifications.
- Brand new components
- Original standard designed
- Sufficient output power
- Small output voltage ripple
- High accuracy of output voltage
- Smart device surge protection ,OVP ,OCP ,SCP
- Strong built for heavy duty and long usage performance
- Triple tests before packing ensure the reliable quality
Here are some tips for better maintenance of AC Adapter.
- Always put first the DC output plug into the laptop's power jack before putting the input plug on the power outlet. This is the correct method.
- Switch off the Laptop AC power adapters when you are not using the laptop to prevent overheating.
- Don't shake or knock the adapter. Improper handling may break the internal parts and circuit boards.
- Keep your adapter in a dry place with room temperature. Just like other electronic devices, adapter can get damage cause by high temperature.
- Avoid the metal tip of the adapter from getting in contact with other metal objects because it can cause short-circuiting. Your laptop might get damage when a short-circuited charger is used.
- Never pull the cord to detach the plug from the power outlet because the wire might be slashed or loosened.