Brand New Replacement For 50W 19.5V 2.64A Dell PA-1700-02 AC Adapter/Power Supply/Charger With Laptop Cord.
- Input: AC100-240V
- Output: DC19.5V 2.64A
- Power: 50W
- Connecter size: 8.0*6.0mm(Octagon)mm
- Item Includes: AC Adapter and Power Cord For Your Country
Our Price : AU$
- Availability: In stock
- Condition: Brand New
- Warranty: 1-Year Warranty | 60-Day Money Back
- Compatible Brand:For Dell
- Condition:Brand New 100% OEM compatible
- Certification:CE CCC FCC ROHS
This is a New Rpelacement For Dell PA-1700-02 AC Adapter Power Supply for the following notebooks / laptops:
Dell Latitude X1, Dell Latitude L, Dell Latitude LS, Dell Latitude LST, Dell Latitude LSH, Dell Latitude L400, Dell Latitude LS400, Dell Latitude LS500, Dell Inspiron 2000, Dell Inspiron 2100
See the Label on the bottom of your Laptop to determine which AC Adapter your Laptop uses.
The For Dell PA-1700-02 Charger is also Compatible Part Numbers: Replacement For :Dell PA-17, Dell PA17, Dell Family-17, Dell RF449, Dell PG728, Dell V6564, Dell U6564, Dell U6166, Dell 310-6460, Dell 3106460, Dell 9834T, Dell 09834T, Dell ADP-50HH, Dell ADP50HH, Dell ADP-50SB, Dell PA-1700.02, Dell PA170002, Dell PA-1700-02
The Adapter is a 50W rated power supply and replaces dell pa-1700-02 laptop charger. Designed to meet Dell's original specifications. The Replacement Dell AC Adapter is designed to be 100% manufacturer compatible and will meet OEM specifications.
- Brand new components
- Original standard designed
- Sufficient output power
- Small output voltage ripple
- High accuracy of output voltage
- Smart device surge protection ,OVP ,OCP ,SCP
- Strong built for heavy duty and long usage performance
- Triple tests before packing ensure the reliable quality
Here are some tips for better maintenance of AC Adapter.
- Always put first the DC output plug into the laptop's power jack before putting the input plug on the power outlet. This is the correct method.
- Switch off the Laptop AC power adapters when you are not using the laptop to prevent overheating.
- Don't shake or knock the adapter. Improper handling may break the internal parts and circuit boards.
- Keep your adapter in a dry place with room temperature. Just like other electronic devices, adapter can get damage cause by high temperature.
- Avoid the metal tip of the adapter from getting in contact with other metal objects because it can cause short-circuiting. Your laptop might get damage when a short-circuited charger is used.
- Never pull the cord to detach the plug from the power outlet because the wire might be slashed or loosened.