replacement laptop ac adapter
New Replacement For Asus ROG G750JZ 19.5V 11.8A 230W AC Power Adapter With Power Cord
Replacement For Asus ROG G750JZ Adapter is rated at 19.5V 11.8A 230W.The high quality laptop charger for asus rog g750jz provides your laptop with safe and reliable power.It is over Charge protection, Voltage protection, Temperature protection, Short circuit protection, enjoys 1-Year Warranty,60-Day Money Back!
AC Adapter For Asus ROG G750JZ
Brand New Replacement For 230W 19.5V 11.8A Asus ROG G750JZ AC Adapter/Power Supply/Charger With Laptop Cord.
- Input: AC100-240V
- Output: DC19.5V 11.8A
- Power: 230W
- Connecter size: 7.4*5.0mm
- Item Includes: AC Adapter and Power Cord For Your Country
Our Price : AU$
- Availability: In stock
- Condition: Brand New
- Warranty: 1-Year Warranty | 60-Day Money Back
- Compatible Brand:For Asus
- Condition:Brand New 100% OEM compatible
- Certification:CE CCC FCC ROHS
This is a New Rpelacement For Asus ROG G750JZ AC Adapter Power Supply for the following Asus notebooks / laptops:
Asus ROG G750JZ, Asus ROG GFX70J, Asus ROG GFX70JS, Asus ROG GFX70JZ
See the Label on the bottom of your Laptop to determine which AC Adapter your Laptop uses.
The For Asus ROG G750JZ Charger is also Compatible Part Numbers: Replacement For :Asus 90-NGCPW6000Y, Asus 04G266008710, Delta ADP-230EB T, Asus SADP-230AB D
The Adapter is a 230W rated power supply and replaces asus rog g750jz laptop charger. Designed to meet Asus's original specifications. The Replacement Asus AC Adapter is designed to be 100% manufacturer compatible and will meet OEM specifications.
- Brand new components
- Original standard designed
- Sufficient output power
- Small output voltage ripple
- High accuracy of output voltage
- Smart device surge protection ,OVP ,OCP ,SCP
- Strong built for heavy duty and long usage performance
- Triple tests before packing ensure the reliable quality
Here are some tips for better maintenance of AC Adapter.
- Always put first the DC output plug into the laptop's power jack before putting the input plug on the power outlet. This is the correct method.
- Switch off the Laptop AC power adapters when you are not using the laptop to prevent overheating.
- Don't shake or knock the adapter. Improper handling may break the internal parts and circuit boards.
- Keep your adapter in a dry place with room temperature. Just like other electronic devices, adapter can get damage cause by high temperature.
- Avoid the metal tip of the adapter from getting in contact with other metal objects because it can cause short-circuiting. Your laptop might get damage when a short-circuited charger is used.
- Never pull the cord to detach the plug from the power outlet because the wire might be slashed or loosened.