Brand New Replacement For 36W 12V 3A Asus Eee PC 1002HA AC Adapter/Power Supply/Charger With Laptop Cord.
- Input: AC100-240V
- Output: DC12V 3A
- Power: 36W
- Connecter size: 4.8*1.7mm
- Item Includes: AC Adapter and Power Cord For Your Country
Our Price : AU$
- Availability: In stock
- Condition: Brand New
- Warranty: 1-Year Warranty | 60-Day Money Back
- Compatible Brand:For Asus
- Condition:Brand New 100% OEM compatible
- Certification:CE CCC FCC ROHS
This is a New Rpelacement For Asus Eee PC 1002HA AC Adapter Power Supply for the following notebooks / laptops:
Asus Eee PC 900A, Asus Eee PC 900HA, Asus Eee PC 900HD, Asus Eee PC 900SD, Asus Eee PC 901, Asus Eee PC 904HA, Asus Eee PC 1000, Asus Eee PC 1000H, Asus Eee PC 1002HA, Asus Eee PC 1000XP, Asus Eee PC S101
See the Label on the bottom of your Laptop to determine which AC Adapter your Laptop uses.
The For Asus Eee PC 1002HA Charger is also Compatible Part Numbers: Replacement For :Asus ADP-36EH C, Asus R33030, Asus EXA0801XA, Asus AS952315, Asus AD59930, Asus AD59230, Asus 90-OA00PW9100, Asus ADP-35EH, Asus ADP-36EH
The Adapter is a 36W rated power supply and replaces asus eee pc 1002ha laptop charger. Designed to meet Asus's original specifications. The Replacement Asus AC Adapter is designed to be 100% manufacturer compatible and will meet OEM specifications.
- Brand new components
- Original standard designed
- Sufficient output power
- Small output voltage ripple
- High accuracy of output voltage
- Smart device surge protection ,OVP ,OCP ,SCP
- Strong built for heavy duty and long usage performance
- Triple tests before packing ensure the reliable quality
Here are some tips for better maintenance of AC Adapter.
- Always put first the DC output plug into the laptop's power jack before putting the input plug on the power outlet. This is the correct method.
- Switch off the Laptop AC power adapters when you are not using the laptop to prevent overheating.
- Don't shake or knock the adapter. Improper handling may break the internal parts and circuit boards.
- Keep your adapter in a dry place with room temperature. Just like other electronic devices, adapter can get damage cause by high temperature.
- Avoid the metal tip of the adapter from getting in contact with other metal objects because it can cause short-circuiting. Your laptop might get damage when a short-circuited charger is used.
- Never pull the cord to detach the plug from the power outlet because the wire might be slashed or loosened.