Brand New Replacement For 90W 19V 4.74A Asus B53V-S4042X AC Adapter/Power Supply/Charger With Laptop Cord.
- Input: AC100-240V
- Output: DC19V 4.74A
- Power: 90W
- Connecter size: 4.0*1.35mm
- Item Includes: AC Adapter and Power Cord For Your Country
Our Price : AU$
- Availability: In stock
- Condition: Brand New
- Warranty: 1-Year Warranty | 60-Day Money Back
- Compatible Brand:For Asus
- Condition:Brand New 100% OEM compatible
- Certification:CE CCC FCC ROHS
This is a New Rpelacement For Asus B53V-S4042X AC Adapter Power Supply for the following notebooks / laptops:
Asus Zenbook UX51V, Asus BX51V, Asus Zenbook U500V, Asus B43V, Asus B53V, Asus Zenbook UX51VZ, Asus Zenbook UX51VZA, Asus Zenbook Touch U500VZ, Asus B43V-CU024X, Asus B53V-S4042X, Asus B53V-SO041X
See the Label on the bottom of your Laptop to determine which AC Adapter your Laptop uses.
The For Asus B53V-S4042X Charger is also Compatible Part Numbers: Replacement For :Asus EXA1202YH, Asus ADP-90YD B
The Adapter is a 90W rated power supply and replaces asus b53v-s4042x laptop charger. Designed to meet Asus's original specifications. The Replacement Asus AC Adapter is designed to be 100% manufacturer compatible and will meet OEM specifications.
- Brand new components
- Original standard designed
- Sufficient output power
- Small output voltage ripple
- High accuracy of output voltage
- Smart device surge protection ,OVP ,OCP ,SCP
- Strong built for heavy duty and long usage performance
- Triple tests before packing ensure the reliable quality
Here are some tips for better maintenance of AC Adapter.
- Always put first the DC output plug into the laptop's power jack before putting the input plug on the power outlet. This is the correct method.
- Switch off the Laptop AC power adapters when you are not using the laptop to prevent overheating.
- Don't shake or knock the adapter. Improper handling may break the internal parts and circuit boards.
- Keep your adapter in a dry place with room temperature. Just like other electronic devices, adapter can get damage cause by high temperature.
- Avoid the metal tip of the adapter from getting in contact with other metal objects because it can cause short-circuiting. Your laptop might get damage when a short-circuited charger is used.
- Never pull the cord to detach the plug from the power outlet because the wire might be slashed or loosened.