Brand New Replacement For 19V 2.15A 40W Acer Aspire One D255 AC Adapter/Power Supply/Charger With Laptop Cord.
- Input: AC100-240V
- Output: DC19V 2.15A
- Power: 40W
- Connecter size: 5.5*1.7mm
- Item Includes: AC Adapter and Power Cord For Your Country
Our Price : AU$
- Availability: In stock
- Condition: Brand New
- Warranty: 1-Year Warranty | 60-Day Money Back
- Compatible Brand:For Acer
- Condition:Brand New 100% OEM compatible
- Certification:CE CCC FCC ROHS
This is a New Rpelacement For Acer Aspire One D255 AC Adapter Power Supply for the following notebooks / laptops:
Acer Aspire One D255, Acer Aspire One D257, Acer Aspire One D260, Acer Aspire One 521, Acer Aspire One 532, Acer Aspire One 522, Acer Aspire One 532h, Acer Aspire One 533, Acer Aspire One 721, Acer Aspire One 722, Acer Aspire One 753, Acer Aspire One 751, Acer Aspire One AO521, Acer Aspire One AO522, Acer Aspire One AO532h, Acer Aspire One AO533, Acer Aspire One AO753, Acer Aspire One AOD255, Acer Aspire One AOD255E, Acer Aspire One AOD260, Acer Aspire One AOHAPPY, Acer Aspire 1830, Acer Aspire 1830T, Acer Aspire 1830TZ, Acer TravelMate 8172, Acer TravelMate 8172T
See the Label on the bottom of your Laptop to determine which AC Adapter your Laptop uses.
The For Acer Aspire One D255 Charger is also Compatible Part Numbers: Replacement For :Acer 202W9540HWK, Acer ADP-30JH, Acer ADP-30JH B, Acer ADP-40TH, Acer ADP-40TH A, Acer ADP-70THA, Acer HP-A0301R3, Acer LC.ADT00.006, Acer LC.ADT00.059, Acer PA-1500-02
The Adapter is a 40W rated power supply and replaces acer aspire one d255 laptop charger. Designed to meet Acer's original specifications. The Replacement Acer AC Adapter is designed to be 100% manufacturer compatible and will meet OEM specifications.
- Brand new components
- Original standard designed
- Sufficient output power
- Small output voltage ripple
- High accuracy of output voltage
- Smart device surge protection ,OVP ,OCP ,SCP
- Strong built for heavy duty and long usage performance
- Triple tests before packing ensure the reliable quality
Here are some tips for better maintenance of AC Adapter.
- Always put first the DC output plug into the laptop's power jack before putting the input plug on the power outlet. This is the correct method.
- Switch off the Laptop AC power adapters when you are not using the laptop to prevent overheating.
- Don't shake or knock the adapter. Improper handling may break the internal parts and circuit boards.
- Keep your adapter in a dry place with room temperature. Just like other electronic devices, adapter can get damage cause by high temperature.
- Avoid the metal tip of the adapter from getting in contact with other metal objects because it can cause short-circuiting. Your laptop might get damage when a short-circuited charger is used.
- Never pull the cord to detach the plug from the power outlet because the wire might be slashed or loosened.